November 14

Inspiration Monday and Shoe Challenge # 59 – Kelly Rippa & Black Pour La Victorie

Hello reader(s)! 😉

I am doing double duty with this post today.  This will be for Inspiration Monday at the TwoBirds blog and it will be a shoe save for the Shoeper Shoe Challenge at the Shoeperwoman blog.

Once again, I seem to be inspired by the colors that our “stars” have been wearing.  I went for the yellow top with a blazer look.  I am happy with what I ended up wearing.  I went to church and to lunch with the family.

Here is the original photo of Kelly Rippa.

I love her jeans in this picture, but since I was going to church, I chose to wear slacks instead.  (Is that word cool?  Slacks?  I felt like such a grandma writing that just now…)

The shoes are Pour La Victorie.

All photos posed and shot by Big Brother today. 🙂  Good work bud!

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.

Posted November 14, 2011 by admin in category "Inspiration Monday", "Pour La Victorie", "Shoe Challenge", "Shoes

12 COMMENTS :

1. By Claire on

i did something similar and wore black pants as well! i love the look. isn’t fun to have some inspiration for the day?! those cute little fishnets are fab peaking out from your shoes!

Claire
    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

2. By Kezzie on

Oh bravo, I love this look! Your yellow top is so sunny and delightful! Mine was much more somber (AKA boring!)

1. By admin (Post author) on

I think yours was cute too, definately not boring. 🙂 Yellow is fun to wear!

3. By two birds on

those shoes are HOT! and i love your yellow top. you look fabulous! i always feel like a grandma when i say “slacks”, too. ha!

1. By admin (Post author) on

I’m so glad to hear that I’m not the only one! 😉

4. By Tinfoil Tiaras on

Ooh I love Pour la Victoire- their heels may be high but they’re oh so comfortable! You look great in yellow and I love the fun playground backdrop!

1. By admin (Post author) on

I agree with you about those shoes. I am always so impressed how they make them so comfy with such a great heel.

5. By my thrifty closet on

you look beautiful in yellow, really suits your skin tone. Your outfit is classy and stylish, I like the pants, very dressy look. You’re a cute mommy. Following you!

mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

1. By admin (Post author) on

Thanks for the visit and the follow! I always enjoy visiting your blog too. 🙂

6. By Tara on

Oh, I love your take on this look…especially with the slacks 😉

But those shoes…oh, those shoes are gorgeous!